FP1 Strategies Takes Home 15 Reed Awards in 2019
When our clients come to us with a tough fight, we deliver results. Our team’s hard work is getting the job done and getting recognized. This year, we are honored to have received 15 awards at the Reed Awards ceremony.
In what was a record year for FP1, we took home victories in both our production of top-quality television advertisements and our cutting-edge digital tactics. Check out the complete list of winners:
- Campaign Branding & Field Work: Best Campaign Logo & Branding – Republican
- Digital: Best Non-Traditional Online Advertising
- Digital: Best Use of Display Advertising – Republican
- Digital: Best Use of Automation or Personalization in Email – Republican
- Digital: Most Innovative Email Technique
- Digital: Best Web Video for Congressional Campaign – Republican
- Digital: Best Website for Ballot Initiative
- Digital: Best Website for Statewide Candidate – Republican
Overall: Most Daring and Successful Tactic & Television: Toughest TV Ad – Organization/PAC
Overall: Best Radio Ad & Toughest Radio Ad
Television: Best TV Ad for Congressional Candidate – Republican
Television: Best Use of Voice-Over Talent in a TV Ad
Television: Best TV Ad for Independent Expenditure Campaign – Congressional Republican
Our 15 awards are the result of our hard-working team going to bat for our outstanding clients. These accolades, decided upon by a committee of our peers, are among the industry’s highest honors.
We are proud of our hard work to consistently win the tough fights and make an impact for our clients.